Easy Baking Recipes for Breakfast
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day and we need it to kick start our day. You can improve the entire experience by learning a breakfast bake recipe that you can do at home easily. Enjoy these meals with the entire family.
The concept of breakfast
After long hours of sleep, you will wake up to the first meal of the day, also known as breakfast. It comes from the words which literally translate to “breaking the fast.” There are particular foods that constitute a good breakfast and in baking, it’s important to understand that the breakfast bake recipe should also be easy to make as well.
Skipping breakfast is a big no-no, and it’s important that you learn the tiniest details to these recipes. People have always taken breakfast seriously because of the benefits they can give in providing the adequate amount of energy for the body to last the entire day and also in weight management. Here are some recipes that you can use to start the day right.
Recipes for breakfast
Crepes are created for the sweet tooth, but it generally does not mean that you have to steer clear from it if you’re on a healthy diet. Actually, you can give your chosen crepes a different angle with Spirulina. We’re also adding bananas to this recipe to give it a more nutritious touch. You can easily make this recipe at home.
What you need:
1 tsp. Spirulina Powder
3 ripe bananas
1 vanilla bean, chopped
½ cup milk or nut milk
2 tsp. coconut oil
2 tbsp. coconut palm sugar
2 tbsp. hemp seeds or other kinds
¼ tsp. sea salt flakes
1 cup flour or sprouted buckwheat flour
How to prepare:
- Blend the ingredients to make a creamy mixture.
- Gradually sift in the flour to the mixing bowl.
- Using a baking sheet or non-stick dehydrator sheet,spread the mixture over and be sure that you create a thin film. Do not overfill the sheet with the mixture.
- Dehydrate it at 115 degrees for around eight hours before flipping the crepe over. You’re advised to dehydrate this further for around two hours until they turn dry.
- Cut the crepe sheet into equal sized square-shaped pieces. Utilizing the exact quantity of ingredients above, you can make around eight to nine squares.
- Add some bananas to each crepe and fold them in half. Sprinkle coconut flour on top, and you could alsoblueberries, raspberries, strawberries, mango, or some ice cream. You can choose the toppings that you fancy the most or go for a healthy option and use fruit.
Even kids can enjoy these healthy baked recipes! But be discreet about preparing them since most children tend not to eat them once they know you have added something healthy. One of the perfect ways to let your children eat healthily and add in these ingredients without them knowing is through food items like Chocolate Truffle Balls loaded with the healthiest ingredients.